HOW TO GET HERE
You're nearly there...you can smell the lavender and taste the rosé! All you have to do now is select your dates, choose your accommodation then sit back and start your holiday countdown.
Here's some useful information to help plan your dates:
- Our change over day is Friday-Friday.
- We do accept short breaks outside of the peak season although they would need to fall Friday-Friday.
- Short breaks are not accepted June-August.
- Payment is to be made in full at the time of booking.
- Refunds made for cancellation; if you cancel more than 12 weeks before your holiday we will refund in full. If you cancel more than six weeks before your holiday we will refund 50%. If you cancel less than six weeks before your holiday unfortunately there is no refund.
- Check in on arrival is 4pm
- Check out on departure is 10am
Our location is pinpointed on Google maps so it should be easy to find us. The address is Mon Lodge en Provence, 595 Chemin du Plagnol, Caromb.
For those flying to Mon Lodge en Provence there is a good selection of airports within reasonable driving distance:
We can offer airport transfers for groups of up to eight which must be booked with your accommodation - get in touch for a quote.
For those arriving by train, the nearest TGV train station to Mon Lodge en Provence is Avignon. Below is a rough guide of train times to Avignon from various locations.
We can also offer Avignon train station transfers which must be booked with your accommodation, get in touch for a quote.
If you are planning a door to door road trip from the UK, the distance from Calais to Mon Lodge en Provence is around 9hr45mins.
If you need any additional information please get in touch and we will be happy to help.
595 Chemin du Plagnol, 84330, Caromb, France
Telephone FR 0664097756